Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just Friends Jonas Brothers love story ch 2 pt 2

sorry! this one is soooooooooo shoet it;s crazy but youtube wouldnt fit this and the other one into a full chapter! UGH!

“well when did you?” Abby said.
“i always have” answered Joe
” yah you can think that.”
Well they actually did have a reason to say that I’m different. When we were little, and Baliey, Abby, Joe, Kevin, Nick, and I were out playing, Nick and i were always having competitions. From a race to seeing who would grow taller, and i was the one who always would win at that! I laughed at that.
“what?” nick said looking at me.
“remember when we would have those competitions to see who would grow taller and i always won?”
“yah” he said slightly laughing
“good times”
“and look I finally beat you at it!”
Yup he did beat me at it. It looked as if he were an inch taller than me. Well anyways, I would always beat Nick up when i lost to something. Not like hard but just a slam to the ground and maybe a punch, but not making it hurt. Yah i would do that to Joe and Kevin too. Good times those were. But now I’m just way more girlier i guess. I wear clothes from abercrombie now and hollister and Juicy couture instead of adidas and Nike, and while Bailey and Aby got so beautiful in the last 4 years since they left. We were all still kinda of mad how we all just lost all types of contact within eachother.
“So what happened between us?” Bailey asked sort of mad.
“I dont know i guess it just happened and we are so sorry about it” Kevin answered
“Our career just kind of took off and we just lost contact” Joe added
“adn you couldnt find any way to get to us?” Abby asked
“We are sorry about that, we just never got to it.” Joe said back
” and when you visit, you all couldnt of came to our houses, i mean we were neibors for our whole lives! you know where we live! heck, you live right near us!” I said back angrily.
” we werent sure if you wanted to see us. We were scared of what would happen” Nick finally said.
“Please just except our apoligy!” Kevin pleaded.
“fine” we all agreed

So we kind of talked about their careers and how it was going. Yah i was still kind of hurt how they lost all contact there was, but what can i do? So the boys invited us to come over for dinner at their house, and Abby and Bailey called their parents for an ok while i called my brother and we were on our way.

REMEMBER COMMENT AND SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!

WHICH SERIES IS BETTER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment