Thursday, March 5, 2009

Is it Possible to Grow Taller and Increase Your Height?

Height is not something as fixed as most people think. My name is John Spurs, I am a health scientist doing research on the different ways you can actually increase your height and grow taller. I want to talk to you about the different ways to grow taller that actually work.

Most of the techniques to become taller involve stretching and exercise, knowing the right foods to eat etc. The most common way to increase your height is through high intensity anaerobic exercises, the goal being to strengthen and develop the muscles that support the spine.

You can use supplements or even growth hormone stimulators – but this article is more about the natural ways to grow taller without the use of artificial products.

Now everything I mentioned above will take you months to even achieve an inch of growth. One of my favourite methods of growing taller which combine healthy eating and exercise is a new guide from howdoigrowtaller.com.

Before I tell you more about this new guide, let me tell you an interesting fact. The condition of your spine will affect your height by as much as 2 to 6 inches, or 35% of our total height. More than 98% of people will suffer from over compression of the spine as a result of environmental and genetic reasons. This new program outlines an exercise and diet plan to help correct this condition and get rid of the excess curvatures of your spine, helping you gain an extra couple of inches in weeks – without any effort!

I, myself was 5' 6", after just under 6 weeks of following the diet plan I have gained a FULL INCH (and a bit). This diet plan allowed me to get rid of some of the compression in the fluid sacks between my vertebrae.

I was really impressed with the results. I would definitely, HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product to anyone who feels uncomfortable about their height and wants to grow taller. Do this before taking any miracle growth pills of other growth products.

*************************************************************************************

For more information visit http://www.howdoigrowtaller.com and also read a FREE report about this Height Increase System!


No comments:

Post a Comment