Sunday, April 19, 2009

ina sings "Minna no Tamago" *practice*

ah…It’s a solo..haha x3 I tried recording it twice during the “Yeah2x” and the chorus parts..and it sounded horrible..lol so I just left it this way.. xDD;
i’ll probably redo this later. :3
i had a hard time reaching the high notes…ah…but nevermind.. haha! I feel much better, now that my voice is back~ sort of back~ (^^;) i hope I didn’t do a bad job! (^u^)
I have a microphone now~! yaaay~ celebrate!^^
it’s almost New Year’s! everyone..don’t forget to jump reaaally high so we’ll all grow taller! :3 ah, i don’t really think that’s true, but my cousins and I do it every New Year. lol x3

Minna no Tamago
by Shugo Chara Egg!
- a fandub by me, chapihime30~
[Ina]

ah yes..please rate, and comment! advice and constructive criticism is always appreciated:)

PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG:
http://chapihime.blogspot.com/

ahehehe :3
i can do dubs now!^^ to the people who invited me to do duets..or any other dubs…you can now contact me and we can plan on what to do..YAY!^^

ah..i have a Christmas present for everyone:
http://chapihime.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-present.html

ARIGATOU! (^3^)


No comments:

Post a Comment