Monday, April 27, 2009

Ever Wanted to Grow Taller – Maybe an Extra Inch or Two? Find Out What I Did

That's right, if anyone tells you that you can grow taller more than 12 inches in a ridiculously short period of time - they must have super human powers! Sure, you can use growth hormones and other artificial products, but are they guaranteed to work? (and even if they do – what are the side effects?)

Well let me tell you something I tried. I was 5'5" at the age of 32 – I wanted to grow taller, but I wanted to grow taller naturally. My height wasn't bothering me too much, but I knew I had missed out on quite a few opportunities in my life as a result.

I searched high and low to see if there was anything I could do to increase my height, but remember I wanted to do this naturally (I hate using artificial products!). I came across an article about a guy who took part in a diet programme called Grow Taller for Idiots and read this interesting fact which I want to share with everyone. The condition of our spine will affect our height (as much as 2 – 6 inches) which is around 35% of our total height. More than 98% of people will suffer from over compression of the spine (this is as a result of a mixture of environmental and genetic reasons).

Grow Taller 4 Idiots provided me with an exercise and diet plan to help correct this condition and get rid of my excess curvatures in the spine. I took part in this diet plan and it was amazing – I grew TWO FULL INCHES (and a bit) in less than 7 weeks, I feel so much more comfortable with my height now.

I would definitely HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product to anyone who feels uncomfortable about their height and wants to grow taller. Do this before taking any miracle growth pills of other growth products. It is guaranteed to work!

*************************************************************************************

For more information on Grow Taller 4 Idiots visit http://www.howdoigrowtaller.com and also read a FREE report about this Height Increase System!


No comments:

Post a Comment