Sunday, February 15, 2009

Alice in Wonderland Caterpillar scene fandub ready

i made this because i just happened to have the right song, its not somthing i plan to keep doing
but i hope you guys all fill in alice’s voice cos i really would like to hear it done and i don’t want it to go to waste

good luck and heres the script:

Caterpillar: A, e i o u, a e i o u, a e i o u, o, u e i o a, u e i a, a e i o u… Who are you?

Alice: I- I- I hardly know, sir! I changed so many times since this morning, you see…

Caterpillar: I do not see. Explain yourself.

Alice: Why, Im afraid I cant explain myself, sir, because Im not myself, you know…

Caterpillar: I do not know.

Alice: Well, I cant put it anymore clearly for it isnt clear to me!

Caterpillar: You? Who are you?

Alice: Well, dont you think you ought to tell me- cough-cough, cough-cough, who you are first?

Caterpillar: Why?

Alice: Oh dear. Everything is so confusing.

Caterpillar: It is not.

Alice: Well, it is to me.

Caterpillar: Why?

Alice: Well, I cant remember things as I used to, and…

Caterpillar: Recite.

Alice: Hmm? Oh! Oh, oh, yes, sir! Um… how doth the little busy bee, improve each such…

Caterpillar: Stop! That is not spoken correcitically. It goes: how…

Alice: He he he!

Caterpillar: Hmm! How doth the little crocodile improve his shining tail. And pour the waters of the Nile, on every golden scale. How cheer… how cheer… Ahem!

Alice: Ha ha ha!

Caterpillar: How cheerfully he seems to grin, how neatly spreads his claws. And welcomes little fishes in, with gently smiling jaws.

Alice: Well I must say Ive never heard it that way before…

Caterpillar: I know, I have improved it.

Alice: Well, cough-cough, if you ask me…

Caterpillar: You? Huh, who are you?

Alice: Cough-cough, cough-cough, A-choo! Oh!

Caterpillar: You there! Girl! Wait! Come back! I have something important to say!

Alice: Oh dear. I wonder what he wants now. Well…?

Caterpillar: Keep your temper!

Alice: Is that all?

Caterpillar: No. Exacitically, what is your problem?

Alice: Well, its exacitici-, exaciti-, well, its precisely this: I should like to be a little larger, sir.

Caterpillar: Why?

Alice: Well, after all, three inches is such a wretched height, and…

Caterpillar: I am exacitically three inches high, and it is a very good height indeed!

Alice: But Im not used to it. And you neednt shout! Oh dear!

Caterpillar: By the way, I have a few more helpful hints. One side will make you grow taller…

Alice: One side of what?

Caterpillar: …and the other side will make you grow shorter.

Alice: The other side of what?

Caterpillar: The mushroom, of course!!

Alice: Hmm.

**DISCLAIMER**
No Copyright Infringement is Intended in the Performance of Any Fandubs or Songs. These Videos Are Made Simply For the Joy of It and For No Profit of Any Kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment